Sunday, February 12, 2012

February Market Day

Today was the Mount Gambier Library Market

It is always good fun.

This is a snapshot of my stall today...



Heart Warmers

For your Valentine...

I have made these from Up-cycled felted wool sweaters and
filled them with rice and lavender oil.



Silhouette Stamped Button Brooches on Linen fabric



A couple of gorgeous Tree fabric Zippy Pouches...



These are Lavender Bags made from sheer muslin and I stamped little images on them.



Pretty Silk Flower Brooches



And

Some Hankies with the Silhouette Image Stamped on them.


There was a bit of a fabric stamping thing going on as I got some new fabric ink and a couple of new stamps - which I needed to try out.



1 comment:

  1. The silhouettes are lovely, you have such a knack of putting things together, images, fabrics and patterns

    ReplyDelete