Thursday, July 28, 2011

Holiday Handiwork

Ok, So it's been school holidays and we stayed home and I sewed. Yay.

This is what I made...

Drawstring Bag

To put all these shopping bags in -  inside my handbag



Made with scraps leftover from making theses Babushka's



Another little go-train drawstring bag, this is the last of that fabric and it has already gone to a newborn baby boy as a gift.


A couple of Journal covers...


A notebook and a drawstring bag which I gave to Linda for her birthday this week.


A little Woodland set, Notebook and Scrappy Purse.



Three Little Babushka Purses


Some Linen Scrappy Purses


Then I got a bit carried away on the Scrappy Purse theme...




 One for my knitting needles.


No. 1 Son has now made two, he does an excellent job!


A little gift bag and some fabric boxes



And some more fabric boxes, I quite like these and might make them again.


A nine patch bag and scarf



Techno Central

iPad Sleeve and cord keeper

iPod sleeve and cord keeper

Laptop sleeve and cord keeper


Then I went to Lincraft and stocked up on some linen fabric,


While they were half price!

And while it is still my birthday month I will show you what my niece Penny made and gave me...

Very Sweet and a great job!
Thanks Penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment