Sunday, October 30, 2011

Show Time

Mount Gambier A&H Show
October 21st & 22nd
2011

I entered lots of things in this years show.

Some of the notes may not make much sense but I will know what I mean, so next year when I go to enter I can see what I did last year.

Some of the things you may have seen before...


Any other Article in Crochet not Listed


Article in Leather
1st
I have to give a bit of credit to Tiff here as she cut out the bird and branch, I made this for Annie for Christmas last year.


Article in Wood
3rd
I made this at Norval Craft Camp in April -
It is a Needle Case


Article made from commercial felt

This is a mobile phone case and the pattern was a freebie with the Mollie Makes mag.
I used some lovely wool felt which I purchased from Lucello.


Article of Jewellery in Beading
1st


Article in Recycled Material - 1
2nd

Article in Recycled Material - 2







3 Greeting Cards using three distinct techniques
Which were 3D, Quilling & T-Bag Folding


1 Card Artistry


Christmas Decoration
1st

I started this at Norval in April too.



Crazy Patchwork under 50cm
3rd


Crochet Edge on a Small Article
2nd
Tiff got 1st


Handmade Felt
2nd
Tiff got 1st


Hand Quilting under 30cm
1st


Knitted Scarf
3rd
I bought this wool at the Daylesford Craft Experience the year before last so it is good to see it used.


Machine Embroidered Bag
2nd

Rear View

Inside



Needle Case

Inside



Needlework Gift under $7



Novelty Gift under $7
3rd


Patchwork Bag - 1
2nd

Patchwork Bag - 2
3rd
Lisa got 1st


Patchwork Cushion
2nd
Sharon got 1st


Patchwork Quilt under 2m - 1
1st

Patchwork Quilt under 2m - 2
2nd

Patchwork Quilt under 2m - 3
3rd



Pin Cushion



Soft Toy



Table Runner
2nd


VAS Patchwork under 1m
1st


All in all I had a very good show.

I also entered in the Ag Art Wear Competition and will post about that next time.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on completing soooo many creations and on cleaning up with all those prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ideal for use together with most frequentphone techniques & mobile phone models marketed with Australia.

    four conductor coiled series cord together with 4P4C RJ11 modular plugs in every conclude. Common electrical wiring can be cross-over to accommodate many speech applications

    ReplyDelete