Sunday, August 5, 2012

Birthdays...



I am going to have to back track a little,

First to Lisa's Birthday ( which was in June )

This is the gift I made...


It is a paper craft,

Papier Mache letters covered in book pages and paper flowers for embellishment.

and

this is the card I made...


I have actually made a heap of these ready for upcoming birthdays. 


July is my birthday...


This is the gift display I woke up to

Very gorgeous.


And a yummy cake.



This sweet little stitchery / applique was a gift from Kate

I suggested that I would be happy with just the stitchery and then I could make it up into something - I like the making more than the stitching mostly.

So Kate went with that and so did Lisa...


I have often admired the stitchery in this book, but knew I would never do it so I dropped a big hint and Lisa took it up.
Lisa completed the stitchery and I have made it into the cushion.

Looks Fab.


I am very pleased with this.

I decided since it turned out so well,
 I will do a cushion with the one Kate did too.



This was a gift from Sharon, a beautiful bag that I think was a project from Inspired Stitches 2011 in Adelaide.

I do love the colours.


Tiff has made me some doilies...




And Wendy made me a Tissue Box cover...


I have told the girls that I intend to change the colour scheme in the bedroom to yellow, grey, black and white so now I have some lovely things for the 'new room' - I just have to do the hard stuff, paint the walls and things.


No comments:

Post a Comment