Sunday, August 19, 2012

Urban Stitches




In July I went to Urban Stitches in Melbourne
with
Tiff, Lisa and Wendy

We had a great time.


Wendy , Lisa, Tiff & Me

These are the made samples of the pattern kits we received...


Birds of a Feather by Melly & Me

Urban Sewing Set by Rosalie Quinlan
Pincushion

Scissor Keep

Sewing Bag

Pretty Stitches Doily Collection by Leanne Beasley



I started making the little Scissor Keep on the day
and finished it of when I got home.



We were gifted a pair of scissors in our delegates bag, I chose to use a different colour way to better match my scissors...

I think now that I like the more colourful version.

Each Pattern was fully kitted and I think possibly the best thing was that the stitchery designs were all screen printed onto the linen fabric.
I really love this idea!

Here are some other photo's I took at the event...










Looking forward to next years event!

No comments:

Post a Comment