Wednesday, December 28, 2011

To Market, To Market

The December Market at the Library was huge OMG!

I sold so much that I did not think I would be able to do the January one...

But I am and it will be on January 8th.

Here are some photos of the December Market, It was a great day.
Good weather, great atmosphere, heaps of people - well done Mt. Gambier!












Penny helped me out on the day and had some of her artwork for sale
- she sold 3 of her paintings.
Well done Penny!


And here I am in my Santa apron with a few of the gingies I made.
These photos were taken by Kristy.
You can see these and other photographs on the library facebook page


Here are some more new things I made for the December Market...


Bookmarks


Button Brooches


Button Hair Bobbles


Button Xmas Decorations


Happy Gingie


Gingie 'O'


iPod Pouches


Mary Jane Stockings
I love these!

No comments:

Post a Comment