Wednesday, February 13, 2013

12 Days of Family



2012

12 Days of Family Christmas

Treasure Hunt
  

Afternoon Tea


1. Christmas Pudding
 
I made these self covered button decorations for Vanessa



I received these Caramel Crown Pudding biscuits from Annie


2. Donkey

I made this Travel Sewing Kit set for Carol

and I received this stitchery from Penny.

Which I made into this Mug Rug.


3. Water

 I made this Cloudy Day Mug Rug for Tiff, following a pattern in the Zakka Style book.

I received this Origami style drawstring bag from Bev.


4. Purple

 I made these For Gill. a Sashiko Bag
 
 A Zippered Pencil Case

 And this little scissor keep.


and Gill made me this Belly Dancing Bag.


5. Toadstool

 I made these little Lavender bags and

these little drawstring bags for Bev.

 I received these toadstool crochet pots from Tiff and a couple of woodland mushrooms too.


6. Red Riding Hood

  I made this drawstring bag for Penny

 
  And also this delightful linen bag

and I received this fabric covered cork board in an embroidery hoop from Carol.

Here on display with the woodland mushrooms.


7. Caravan


I made this softie caravan for Annie.

I received this book and bookmark from Vanessa.


8. Froggy Love

 These are the things I gave to Vanessa

 
 A drawstring bag

 A fabric bucket

 and a coin purse

And I received these paper boxes filled with Freddo frogs from Annie.


9. Red Robin

 I made this button brooch for Carole

and this little felt purse.

and I received these things from Penny, some sculpey pins a felt bird and a mono print.


10. Birdcage

I did a delightful linen bag with some birdcage print fabric on it for Tiff and I can't have taken a photo of it, so I must do that one day...

I received this cushion from Bev.


11. Owls

I made one of these for Gill, this is actually the one I made for myself, I must have missed taking a picture of the one I made for Gill.

  Gill made this framed stitchery for me,

and this Christmas apron.


12. Hessian


I made these bookends for Bev.


Tiff made me this pear doorstop and also gave me some lovely linen hessian too.




No comments:

Post a Comment