Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day Treats



I made myself some lovely goodies for Valentines Day...

 This little sewing treat bag.
The love heart stitchery was a freebie design with Sew mag once, I can't remember what the project was now - but when I saw it amongst my stash of good stuff I was inspired to make the little linen bag.
Then I needed to fill the bag with nice things so I got to work on a x stitch heart pin cushion a felt heart scissor fob and the sweet little envelope, which holds a packet of needles.
I got the idea for the envelope from Clever Charlotte.

 I thought of another way to use the Love stitchery.
I am really happy with how this looks.
Oh, and a linen brooch that I whipped up there in the bottom right corner.

 I made this gift tag using the freebie template at nanaCompany.

and I got these flowers, I must have an admirer!


No comments:

Post a Comment